So you are a twenty-something, young, ambitious and have the whole world out in front of you. What do you do with the time you are given? And how do you NOT waste it?
Here is a list of things that you should be doing in your twenties, good advice, advice that I take myself. We are given this life so that we can live it.
- Stop worrying what everyone else wants for your life.
- Eat good food, and eat healthy food.
- Actually save money for the future, and not just retirement.
- Don’t work all of your weekends away.
- Find an exercise that you love, and make it a habit.
- Take small adventures with good friends.
- Go on BIG adventures with your best friends.
- Wear the funky, comfy clothes that you like, without caring what others think.
- Drink more water than anything else.
- Do find a good multi-vitamin and do take it daily.
- Don’t let the feeling of failure stop you from trying something new.
- Try something new, at least once a year.
- Take lots of pictures!
- Spend quality time with your pets.
- Create good habits that will last.
- Go on lots of road trips.
- If you hate your job, quit. Then do something you don’t hate.
- Make time for self-care and self-reflection.
- Spend more time outside, and less time in front of screens.
- Keep in touch with your family, and let them know how you are doing.
- Move somewhere you have always wanted to, even if its just for a year.
- Stop apologizing for existing, and be confident in who you are. You are enough.
- Let go of negative thoughts, and hold on to the ones that make you strong.
- Believe that you can do whatever you put your mind to.
- Live with all the strength of a twenty-something.
Related Content: 8 things happy, healthy women do daily.