Taking care of ourselves so important. This new year means new chances to take better care of ourselves, and find out what we really need. Learning the art of self-care will help you to balance, and change the way you live in a positive way.
Here is a list of 27 self care ideas for monthly, weekly and daily self-care, that you can easily implement into your routine.
(This page probably contains affiliate links, if you want to read more about that check out our disclaimer page)
Monthly Self-Care ideas:
1. Schedule a Massage.
2. Go to dinner with your best friend of spouse.
3. Buy something small that makes you smile.
4. Play with animals at a mall or shelter.
5. Plan a night to do something you really want to.
6. Spend some time in a bookstore.
Weekly Self-Care ideas:
7. Take a long bath at least once every week.
8. Self Check in: Evaluate how you are doing mentally, emotionally and physically.
9. Cook one of your favorite meals.
10. Schedule a night for you-time.
11. Set a standing coffee date with a friend.
12. Get dressed up for no reason.
13. Start doing yoga.
14. Clean and listen to happy music.
Daily Routine Self-Care ideas:
15. Exercise, even if only for 30 minutes.
16. Light candles or incense.
17. Wash your face and brush your teeth.
18. If it makes you happy, wear makeup.
19. Eat something healthy.
20. Brush your hair.
21. Take a hot shower.
22. Drink tea.
23. List out 5 things you are grateful for.
24. Tell yourself something you admire about yourself.
26. Listen to good music.
27. Go on a walk.
Want to challenge yourself to fix your mental and physical health, and reset your whole life?
30 Days to Inner Peace is a self care routine eBook, designed to help women start taking care of their health mentally, physically and emotionally.
In this 30 day challenge, you can restore your life through mindful living, and discover a new kind of self care routine.
Learn about our 30 day challenge here!
Have a wonderful, healthy day.
author of a Natural Endeavor
Loved this article? Read this next: 10 Tips for a more Mindful Life